Posted Friday, January 05, 2024
Are you an outstanding nurse looking for something more? We are recruiting a Nurse to work with Birdston Care Home in delivering the highest possible standard of care in a professional manner through direct nursing care and effective supervision of staff members.
The successful applicant will take management responsibility for a staff group and/or unit by forward planning off duty and managing workloads. You will also plan or assist in planning, implementing and evaluating Service User care plans and contribute to clinical reviews. In return, we offer a competitive salary, benefits and continuous professional development.
Part Time: 28hrs per week
Hourly Rate: £22 per hour
- RGN/ RMN/ RNMH
- Current PIN and valid registration number
- Clinical Expertise and Experience in Professional area of qualification
- Supervisory Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in English both spoken and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine interest in working with the older person
- Flexible attitude
- Up to date with current practices
- Satisfactory PVG Scheme Record Check
- Responsible for administering prescribed drugs in accordance with the company procedures and NMC guideline.
- To have the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Experience in care for the older person
- Supplementary qualification and training in care for the older person