Posted Friday, January 05, 2024
Do you love helping and connecting with others?
Would you like to make a real difference to the quality of life of the elderly?
We are looking for a Care Assistant to assist in the delivery of care for all our residents, to ensure their dignity and individuality is retained and to maintain a safe and secure environment for all residents, staff and visitors.
Hourly Rate: £11.25 - £11.47
Full Time/Part Time
- Genuine interest and experience of working with the older person
- Ability to communicate effectively with spoken and written English
- Have the ability to work within a team environment
- Willingness to participate in Vocational Training Programmes
- Satisfactory PVG Scheme Record Check
- SVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
- Previous experience and knowledge of working with people with Dementia would be advantageous for this role
- Previous supervisory experience
- Experience in the Safe Handling of Medicine