JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
SALARY: £35 - £40 K pro-rata depending on experience
HOURS: 24 hours per week / 3 days per week
BASED Charles Street, Glasgow
Pacific Care Limited are a family run Care Home Group looking for an excellent Marketing Manager to join our Head Office team on a part time, permanent basis.
We are looking for a creative team player who has considerable digital marketing experience, a caring manner and a genuine interest in the older person.
The successful candidate will work directly with Directors to develop our marketing strategy and deliver marketing goals. They will also take the company forward by attracting new Service Users, raise the company profile and develop our Brand and assist with recruitment campaigns.
In return we will offer a competitive renumeration package with benefits and genuine career development.
To lead in developing our marketing strategy and delivery of our marketing goals.
To be responsible for the marketing activities for the Group from idea generation to implementation and review.
To maintain our social media presence across all digital channels.
To measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree level education and / or equivalent work experience
- Previous digital marketing experience (including wordpress, email platforms social media and some knowledge of PPC, SEO)
- Demonstrable track record of achievements including developing and delivering successful marketing plans, managing multiple projects and managing workloads at times under pressure
- An understanding of all areas of marketing and some knowledge in marketing the Nursing and Residential Care Sector may be advantageous.
- Creative content and excellent copy writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in drafting and proof-reading copy / communications
- Ability to work independently and lead strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows: MS Word, MS Excel or Mac Equivalent, Wordpress and mailchimp or equivalent.
- The ability to be flexible
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the aging population and challenges experienced
- Satisfactory PVG Record Check
- Clean driving license and have access to a suitable car for business use
- A strong background of marketing Nursing and Residential Care Sector and these types of services are desirable but not essential.
- Experience with event organisation
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is desirable but not essential
MAIN ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop brand consistent marketing strategy and campaigns for each care home in the company and for the group overall using digital, print and offline channels
- Act as a ‘brand guardian’ ensuring consistency across all internal and external communications
- Plan and execute all digital and print marketing
- Maximise coverage of the company care homes and day care, and its work to generate enquiries and good occupancy levels with an emphasis on the proportion of private clients
- Follow up on approved marketing and advertising opportunities, negotiating cost, proof reading and working to copy deadlines
- Create professional marketing materials (e.g., leaflet, banners etc) to a high standard, with clear, well written and accurate use of the English language, including content development and copy writing.
- Measure data performance and ROI of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Work with Directors to set/review the annual marketing budget and to manage the marketing spend and ensure delivery of marketing activity within the agreed budget
- Help develop policies and procedures for the group, centered around marketing and advertising
- Support the HR Department in recruitment campaigns when required
- Develop and manage a case study/testimonials from service users and/or families to support communication and marketing activities.
- Coordinate the generation of marketing support for communications work from the individual care home teams such as staff newsletters, company/care home website, resident and family information, social media, annual review etc. and develop tailored marketing strategies
- Develop and maintain a marketing and communications planner, linking to key care home and day service activities and events, andbuild awareness through local and regional PR, identifying opportunities and working with the Directors to approve all content before it is released to the press
- Lead on the implementation and roll out of relevant database platforms across the group
- Monitor competitor activity
- Manage junior team member
Social Media and Digital Marketing:
- Responsible for digital marketing and for maximizing our online presence through social media, SEO and PPC.
- Creation of blog posts and upload
- General website maintenance and content management, regularly checking for errors, site speed and keeping the news and events pages interesting, topical, and up to date
- Keep all company social media platforms up to date and actively engaging with followers to help increase brand presence and build trust in the Brand.
- Identify trends and insights and evaluate emerging technologies
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create/update landing pages and optimize user experience