Posted Thursday, July 14, 2022
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS
* Good numerical and word processing skills
* Good communication and organisational skills - spoken and written English essential
* Friendly, confident, and well-presented
* Professional telephone manner
* Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
* Satisfactory Disclosure Scotland check and current PVG scheme ID number
* Undertaking to complete registration with the SSSC within the timescales set by that organisation
* Willingness to participate in training programmes both E learning and Face to Face
* Proven ability in dealing with the general public
* Team player
* Ability to work on own initiative
Welcome all Visitors to the Care Centre courteously, determine the reason for their visit and check their identity. Notify appropriate Staff Member regarding Visitor’s arrival.
Answer the telephone and respond to all enquiries at Reception. Re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
Provide administrative support to the Home Manager and Administrator, as and when required, typing, filing, and record keeping.
Process documentation as required on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as and when required.
Actively market the Care Centre and promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Care Centre at all times.
Show Visitors round the Care Centre, in the absence of the Manager.
Prepare and display information leaflets and posters, send out brochures etc, as and when required.